Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home at Last, Home at Last, Thank God Almighty, Home at Last

As soon as I got home, I rushed outside, because I wanted some sunshine and sand. Hey, what's this? Yikes! Where'd my pool go? Where's the sun? What's this? SNOW!!!! Oh, Oh....must be back in Ohio. Well, it may be cold and snowy, but it is home. And really, like Dorothy told me one time, there really is no place like home.














She brought me home my very own cactus! At least I will have a little reminder of my trip to the wild west. Should I tell Duncan Dog about the prickles? Or should I let him find out himself? Some choice...yeah right!


Here I am, telling Duncan that the view from my house in AZ had sun and water and picnic benches and sand. I don't think he gets it 'cause all he saw while I was gone was snow!












I had lots to tell Duncan Dog, but you know dogs and their attention spans. He never was sophisticated like me. It was like...pant, pant....pool, what's a pool?...pant, pant...sunbathe?...where's my chew bone.....pant, pant.





Of course, my absolute favorite spot, now that I'm home, is right in front of the heater.





Yes, it has been interesting and I had lots of fun. Can't help but miss the pool and the sun, but she keeps telling me summer will be here soon. Sure, I would go again, now that I know I'm "King of the Road"....thanks Roger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

Glad to hear you all got back safe and sound! Sure wished you would have brought that sun and warmth back with you though!

Seems like Duncan got a good smell to make sure you're still Katt!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home