Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day Fifteen Sun, Naps and Food; What else matters?

I'm always invited to lunch with them! Personally, I would trade the Diet Coke for some milk, but hey, who can beat fried chicken?


I can't get enough of this sand! And I've learned that if I roll around in it enough, she brushes me before letting me back in the house. Is this the life or what?


Some shade is good too!




1 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

Glad you're having fun in the sun Katt! Let me tell ya, you're missing the possible 15" of snow we're to get by tomorrow! But at least I got to leave work early b/c of the snow!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home