Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day Eight, Lounging and the Dutchmans Mine




Here I am making friends with the seahorse. I just love the sand here in the back yard. I heard Him and Her talking about finding a 2 ½ mile hiking trail that they wanted to walk. Through the desert, no less. I just don’t understand these humans. Why would anyone want to hike miles through the desert just to look at some cactus? They have to wear long pants because of the snakes and cactus needles. Go figure. So much nicer just lounging in the back yard!

Oh, and they found the Lost Dutchman's Mine. Here it is, it lays in the 4:00 shadow of this marker, known as the Needle. Maybe that's why they are practicing their hiking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

Your mommy always told us in Girl Scouts that whenever you go hiking you MUST wear long pants and long sleeves! Glad to hear she's still practicing what she preached. :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home