Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Day 12, Sunning and sleeping




Here I am, lounging and resting under the shade of the cactus. Wait, there is no shade in this cactus! That’s OK, I’ll just mosey over to the patio after a bit. A cat could get used to this, very quickly.






She told me all about the dinner they had the other night. It was at a mining camp, called the….Mining Camp. No menu, just pay your money and sit down on long benches and tables. The plates, cups, and drinking vessels were made of metal. The waitress then brings you cole slaw, baked beans, thick slices of ham, broasted potatoes, baked chicken with gravy and dressing, racks of BBQ ribs, special recipe green beans, homemade sour dough rolls, homemade raisin bread and for desert….warmed homemade oatmeal cookies. This is an all you can eat deal, but there is just wayyyy too much food there! We don't know who these people are, and they didn't give us their names because they were too busy chowing down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skiingred said...

Sounds delish... what do the vegetarians get? :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home