Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Day 30, Oh Oh....Again????


I can't believe this! On the road again!!!!! Here I thought she was just getting the suitcase out for me to curl up for a cozy nap. Early in the morning, however, she grabbed me and stuck me in the car again. No!!!!!! My pool, my sunny spots, my sand!!!!!! We were on the road FOREVER! I think we're in Argentina. Nope...she said it was the booming town of Odessa, Texas. So, here I am again, a hotel resident! That's OK...just make sure I have plenty of tuna!



And apparently, in Texas, dogs are allowed to order their own take out food from Sonic! This is Dutchess, a Sharpei and Pitbull mix. Texans really know how to treat their dogs, but I bet there wasn't any tuna on the menu!


1 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

Have a safe trip back!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home