Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Day 22, I see more dead people.




They left me for the day and moseyed on down to the Tombstone Territory. Of course, I was happy just relaxing in the sun!





Unfortunately, there were far too many "unmarked" graves here. However, there were a few that will no doubt, remain unique forever.
He was all bummed out because the OK Corral Gunfight was sold out. She was OK with it, because she got to shop!

2 Comments:

Blogger I Think I've Gone Mad said...

Lots of dead people out west. Enjoy the rest of your trip and we'll see you guys in a couple weeks

7:31 AM  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Those are pretty neat markers. Loved the "No Les, No More!" I know it's a bad pun, but that's why I love it. Is that wrong?

Enjoy the sun and warmth! :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home