Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Day 24, Ain't it Grand?


Well, they left me...again. This time they were off to the Grand Canyon for two days. They walked a four mile hike on the South Rim of the Canyon, and took plenty of pictures as you can see. She made me look at them all!! No matter, she left me with plenty of food and afterall, that is what is important. Right?

Sunset over the canyon.

She kept telling him....move just one more step....a little to your right...one more step....just one more step!





She said you can walk ten steps and get an entirely different view.





I don't know why they didn't bring these mountain goats home for me to play with!









1 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

What a gorgeous sunset! Looks like a professional picture too. Might want to think of framing that one...or the one of dad on the edge!!! :D

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home