Katt on VACATION (yeah right)

Travelling along the highways and biways, Willie Nelson on my mind...actually, food and sleep on my mind. Do they really think I'll stay in this stupid basket they have for me? And just wait till they try to get me into a hotel!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Day 33, Last Train to Clarksville...Make that Louisville

Last motel for me!! This is it, our last motel before home. I'm celebrating with lots of snacks while in Louisville, KY. She keeps telling me that we will be home tomorrow...they better have some tuna for me when we get there! Actually, I'm getting quite used to being an "on the road" cat. I don't even bother playing the "hide" game when we get into the motel room. I'm still not crazy about being loaded into the picnic basket and carried, however!


I always knew Lisa had another calling! We found this place at lunch time in Jacksonville. And speaking of lunch....where's mine?





















Here they are, leaving me in the car ....again.... while they go and get a nice meal at the Country Store in Jacksonville, TN. I tried to look my most pathetic, so they would take me with them, but no dice. Can't wait to see Duncan Dog and tell him about my adventures....especially the SUN....hey....where did it go? Is that SNOW, I see????



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home